There is never a great time for an injury.
Especially if it is going to keep you out of the game for any length of time. We do know that most sports injuries occur over the weekend. Thats why at Brighton Wellness Group we have established New Patient appointment times at our clinic on Mondays and Tuesdays so we can get you back into the game as quick as possible.
We treat a range of athletes and sportspeople with conditions such as:
- Muscle strains
- Joint sprains
- Collision injuries
- Overuse injuries / Tendonitis (e.g. golfers elbow, tennis elbow)
- Muscle tears
- Cramping muscles
- Painful range of movement
How we can help you recover from a sporting injury
The best thing about Brighton Wellness Group is that everything you need is under the one roof so you can rest assured that your sporting injury will be thoroughly assessed and treated by the most appropriate practitioner for your particular condition. Our team work collaboratively to provide:
- Quick and accurate diagnosis and prognosis from our team of practitioners
- Early acute sports injury care, professional advice and education. What to do this week?
- Fast referral for ultrasound or MRI scans to confirm your diagnosis and on-site X-ray facilities.
- Prompt referral to GPs or other health professionals with whom we work with, if required.
Want to know how we can help you with your sporting injury?
We welcome your call to discuss your concern or you can simply Ask a Question by email below. If you would like to have your sporting injury assessed as soon as possible, call the clinic on 9596 9930 or select Book an Appointment to request a time.