If you would like to book an appointment online, please visit:
At Brighton Wellness Group we take an individual, holistic approach to find the underlying cause of illness and thereby remove the symptoms of disease naturally and effectively.
Gaining relief from symptoms or improving your current health status
Whether you have a specific health issue or if you want to maintain or enhance existing good health, our experienced Naturopath’s utilise traditional knowledge and modern science to help you become a healthier version of you!
Naturopathy is successful in treating both acute and chronic illness in adults and is a safe approach for childhood health issues.
What symptoms or condition do you need help with?
Our highly trained Naturopath’s use Herbal Medicine, Iridology, Homeopathy, Nutritional and Lifestyle Education to effectively treat a wide range of complaints, including:
- Weight Management
- Menopause and Peri Menopause symptom management and support
- Allergy Testing and Food Intolerance
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Digestive health issues
- Dietary Management – Gluten free, Diary free, Fructose Free, FODMAPS, GAPS
- Pre-conception care and Pregnancy
- IVF support
- Children’s Health – repeat ear infections, boosting immunity, clearing mucus, treatment of coughs and sore throats, asthma, eczema, digestive problems, children’s nutrition (including fussy eaters)
- Attention Deficit, Behavioural and learning difficulties, Autism spectrum disorders
- Enhancing immunity and preventing recurrent infections
- Menstrual pain, PMT, Irregular periods
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Management of Stress, Anxiety and Mild Depression
- Integrated Cancer Care and Cancer Prevention Plans
- Cognitive Enhancement for Year 12 students and people having “senior moments!”
- Cholesterol and Blood Pressure issues
- Sleep Enhancement, Energy and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sports Medicine and Athlete Performance
- And much more…